
Some people, not to mention names, (Brendan and Sheryl), said my recent posts were too heavy.. not enough pictures and too many words. So here are some pictures and just a few words...
I thought this comic was very hilarious. I'm not sure my children were raised by humans...

This is much of the family.. well the grown ups, enjoying a glass of ice wine. Ted is always great for bringing exotic drinks to the lake. He's great for lots of other reasons, too.

This is some weird guy with a moustache. Owen calls it 'the Bert'.

This is a guy who is often at our place. Owen calls him 'Grandpa Bert'. He yells at the television and likes coffee.

This is an AMAZING woman who lives in Hepburn. Sydney and I would have moved to Hepburn just for the pleasure of her company!
Here she is again! She was watching Syd's 4H achievement day.. where she subtlely offered expertise about horsemanship because she used to be a WRANGLER at camp. That is a cool job title.
I was kind of expecting to see more pics of me...but I like the lighter side every once in a while. Don't lose the deep thoughts, though :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete