Apparently I'm a Self-Knowing Spiritual Tree Hugger!! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????
Do you like the book?Are you around tomorrow? I am ready for the delivery of a package for you, and I want to set a date for "writing" with you.Hope you had a good weekend. I would love to hear more about your season of Lent.
Romantic Fun Loving Reinventer0.07% of the 129380 people who have taken this quiz are like you.brendan(if you threw in my good looks, the percentage would go way down)Bren
Apparently I'm a Self-Knowing Spiritual Tree Hugger!! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????
ReplyDeleteDo you like the book?
ReplyDeleteAre you around tomorrow? I am ready for the delivery of a package for you, and I want to set a date for "writing" with you.
Hope you had a good weekend. I would love to hear more about your season of Lent.
Romantic Fun Loving Reinventer
ReplyDelete0.07% of the 129380 people who have taken this quiz are like you.
brendan
(if you threw in my good looks, the percentage would go way down)
Bren