Ms. Stone was played by our daughter - who made me cry with her amazing solo!
Beach babies! Last week, I decided to take a day off and go to the beach. My sweet niece, whose voice is so cute on the other end of the phone, called me at supper time and said 'we're going to the beach tomorrow, wanna come with us?' Could you resist this sweet kid... especially with her sweet voice?! (Its a little less sweet when she calls me 'missy' ... as in 'hey, you, missy, what do you think you're doing?')
We had lots of fun in the water, splashing and going 'really, really deep!'(up to my waist!)
This is the sweet youngest daughter of our good friends. I really wanted to focus on thankfulness that day at the beach, so brought my journal along help me think and pray... as I was writing, I looked up and saw these guys, and was reminded afresh about this baby's early days, including emergency heart surgery and being away from home for a few weeks. Perspective, and reminders of how fragile and beautiful life is, were perfect for my reflections...
Wedding bells ringing... :)
A wedding at Flatlanders... 'Is this really my wedding cake?'
All dressed up, and we don't even have to leave for the wedding!
Is it time yet?
beautiful -- no matter what angle! (inside and out!)
We recruited some familiar servers :)
Not so interested in the tupperware, but this ribbon stuff could be some fun ...
wanted to try Dragonfruit as part of birthday weekend fun..
So, we walked to an asian market in the exchange and got some.
kinda like kiwi, but not as good... and don't eat the red stuff.
I love picture posts so fun!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for ALL your help!!! I love you!
ReplyDeletewas there a traditional "Hay dance of Blaine Lake"? which of course as Sheryl knows includes jean overalls, hay, and bottles with three X's on them. :)
ReplyDeletekidding congrats!