Wednesday, July 21, 2010

more SF

you never know who you'll run into in California!

that purple and yellow ride?  The Medusa - Syd and I went on it TWICE.

no words needed, ego takes up all the room.

tour guide.

beach day

fruit picked up from the farmers market at the Ferry Station at the Embarcadero

I took video of this for my nieces....

so these trains go under the ground AND over the ground?!?!

Bren:  Stand here by the REAL gypsy!

4 comments:

  1. Does your son have a mustache? I hope so.

    Also, Jennica was your tour guide? Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nate - yes, my son has a mustache. It is icky, but he likes it and we like him!
    Jennica is in SF now, so we hung out with her and Matthew for a while... they made our trip so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see all the pics!!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly is that Kermit the Frog with you and bugs bunny in the first picture?

    ReplyDelete