
so, we've been doing these celebrity personality quizzes. I'm a Bette Davis. Can you see the resemblance? I just wore that gown to work last week, maybe you missed it. Caused quite a stir in the caf at lunch time.
See the quizzes here.
They're surprisingly accurate and don't take long. And they're fun. For those of you who are coming to the Hepburn retreat this weekend; we will be exploring some personality fun on Friday night...
ok, here are my results...
Bettes are direct, self-reliant, self-confident, and protective.
How to Get Along with Me
* Stand up for yourself... and me.
* Be confident, strong, and direct.
* Don't gossip about me or betray my trust.
* Be vulnerable and share your feelings. See and acknowledge my tender, vulnerable side.
* Give me space to be alone.
* Acknowledge the contributions I make, but don't flatter me.
* I often speak in an assertive way. Don't automatically assume it's a personal attack.
* When I scream, curse, and stomp around, try to remember that's just the way I am.
(hmmm... sounds right so far...)
How to Get Along with Me
* Stand up for yourself... and me.
* Be confident, strong, and direct.
* Don't gossip about me or betray my trust.
* Be vulnerable and share your feelings. See and acknowledge my tender, vulnerable side.
* Give me space to be alone.
* Acknowledge the contributions I make, but don't flatter me.
* I often speak in an assertive way. Don't automatically assume it's a personal attack.
* When I scream, curse, and stomp around, try to remember that's just the way I am.
(hmmm... sounds right so far...)
What's Hard About Being a Bette
* overwhelming people with my bluntness; scaring them away when I don't intend to
* being restless and impatient with others' incompetence
* putting too much pressure on myself
* getting high blood pressure when people don't obey the rules or when things don't go right
Bettes as Children Often
* are independent; have an inner strength and a fighting spirit
* seize control so they won't be controlled
* figure out others' weaknesses
* take charge in the family because they perceive themselves as the strongest, or grow up in difficult or abusive surroundings
Bettes as Parents
* are often loyal, caring, involved, and devoted
* are sometimes overprotective
* can be demanding, controlling, and rigid
Demanding? Independent? Impatient? Stomp?
..... really.
you should do one too. I've seen two Hepburnites compared to Hepburns... Audrey and Katherine.
Very cool! I am a Jackie and yes... it is eerie how accurate is it!
ReplyDeleteLorrie