we're all doing good.. loving our crazy life as always. just this week, we've enjoyed great mealtime conversations with Paul, Jamie, Jenna, and Tracy and Kels. While there were great times and wonderful chats every night, a great memory was Jenna informing us that we can only infer that Christ wasn't married; the text doesn't actually TELL us that. hmmm...
Bren is loving coaching hockey. His new fave pastime is playing loud video games with owen. they even got some online membership thing. I just love hearing them laugh together. And their competitiveness is pretty funny for anyone listening!
Syd - 12 going on 16!!- is reading HUGE books now, and I think she stays up way too late. She has some secret system that fools Bren and I when we go check and kiss her at night, we think she's fast asleep and then she goes through these books much faster than any reading we see her doing during waking hours. I think I used to do that. yikes!
owen - likes the new game system he got for Christmas. We returned some things and he had gotten some $$ - so now we have this xbox thingy. We hoped owen and co. would hang out at home more... but the jeschke's are just too cool! I can't blame the boys for hanging out there all the time... I love hanging out there too!!
and my big news is that I am going to be leaving bethany in april. yup - so we're in a totally unexpected and surprising place of wondering what on earth is next? (we're going to go to our fave asian restaurant in S'toon this weekend and just order fortune cookies. We'll let you know what they say... :)
I was already snickering a little when I read about Syd. I do seem to remember being so extremely annoyed that all you would do was read when we were young(er). I guess she'll grow up to be an amazing, inspiring, encouraging and discerning women just like her mommy!
ReplyDeletei sure have missed reading this.
ReplyDelete