Living in a small town often means that we know one another's comings and goings more intimately that we might in an urban setting. I actually love it, and I'm not being sarcastic. Small towns are awesome for fostering community and there is something very sweet and simple about the ease of relationships. I am blessed to live in a wonderful small town that I grew to love after living here for about 10 minutes!
Since it has become known that I will not be working at Bethany, lots of people have been asking us whats happening, and since a 'for sale' sign went up in front of our house, the questions have been fast and furious! I don't mind being asked, my experience is that people genuinely care - to be cared for is a blessing.
The truth is we're just exploring. It's really as simple as that. We haven't made a decision to leave Hepburn - we love it here and would be happy to stay if opportunities lined up to make that feasible. We're exploring lots of ideas and options.
Thanks for reading... and praying... and caring.
No comments:
Post a Comment