I have discovered this awesome website called This I Believe.
I read an essay this morning about the word 'family' being a verb; as in I have been 'familied' by some of my good friends, or we can 'family' each others in our communities. Since facebook can be a verb, seems to fit that family can too?!
Check out the full text here. Surf around this site, I promise it will not be a waste of time!
Cheers- I hope you're feeling loved and familied by many!! And that you're having opportunities to offer familying to those around you. :)
k
Family (being loved). Familiar (being known). I like the verb "family". To accept unconditionally, to be known fully (with all our flaws and our excellence!). Great thought, Kelly!
ReplyDeleteBeckie Wood
HI Kelly, I have to figure out how to change my blogger account id. Hmmm.
ReplyDeleteAnyway it's Beckie Wood, usually I go by bekwood on the computer. But I guess the id from my family blog worked out pretty well for comments on a blog about family.
On another note, I like your thoughts. I think we could probably find good connection! Maybe sometime soon.
Beckie
Beckie - looking forward to the possiblities! Take care, thanks for reading, and especially for commenting!
ReplyDeletekelly