Saturday, June 4, 2011

glimpses

 There hasn't been a photo post on here in a bit, and I've been using my new phone to take a few pictures.  I've spent the week in Caronport, learning about Adult Development, writing like a mad person, missing my family and Flats, visiting with an old friend... you'll see :)


Sweet Sydney.  This actually wasn't this week.  I just miss her !


The night before I left for school was the Masterworks recital.  I was a proud mama! (Yes, Ember, - I cried!)
This image turned up in my inbox this week, and I've spent quite a while looking at it.  It's called GRIEF and the artist is Matthew Whitney of Seattle.


Monday was the birthday of a school friend, so we celebrated!

Spent a lovely day in Moose Jaw with one of my favorite people in the universe.
You know those friends who are there no matter what - whose love you trust and who  just don't judge you, ever?
What would life be like without friends like this?!

An artsy shot in Downtown Moose Jaw.  I like to pretend I have a good eye for things every once in a while 



I thought I might be able to have a private conversation with some lilacs, but I was caught on film
and this is what the rest of the night holds... a very serious date with my assignments!



2 comments:

  1. So nice to have friends like that, Kel. True treasures...
    I am glad you were able to escape and "be still" in the midst of your crazy life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a beautiful daughter, looks like her mom!

    ReplyDelete