niece: auntie kelly, lets go swimming.
me: OK!
niece: we have to put our bathing suits on first...and our life jackets.
me: K, I'll go change, be right back.
niece: I'm changing in the living room
me: I can see that...
niece: I'm gonna come change with you
(follows me)
niece: so you don't change in front of other grown ups, right?
me: ummm... ya, thats pretty much right.
niece: well, you would change in front of your sisters.
me: ya, I would.
niece: would you change in front of my dad?
me: no.
niece: but uncle brendan - you change in front of him?
me: yes, we're married.
niece: I change in front of anyone in my family.
me: yup...
niece: do you change in front of grandpa? He's your dad. He's in your family.
me: ahhhh, ... ummmm, .... Let's race to the dock!
Here's a few shots of our time in Lac Du Bonnet....
![]() |
| Just learned to walk! |
Summer fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment