Thursday, June 11, 2009

Theme Songs

the 43 things site inspired me to think about the idea of a theme song for one's life. Do any of you guys have one? Its a great idea!

I don't think I have a lifetime song, but I've noticed some songs for this phase of our life. (It helps that I recently got my own IPOD) (Thanks, Sheryl! and Brendan!!)


Here are some possibilities:



Lost Together - Blue Rodeo

My Town - Glass Tiger

Baby Beluga - Raffi (just kidding!)

Poker Face - Lady GaGa (not for any reason other than it's been our road trip song this year!)



I'd put videos of the songs on here if I knew how but my technological know-how has not yet reached that level. you'll just have to sing them in your head.... or hum them as you surf the net. Or look them up on you tube. Or listen really hard.... If I'm in a vehicle as you read this, I might just be singing at the top of my lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment