Tuesday, January 18, 2011

new link

I found a new blog through Gordon Sinclair's column today - a blog about life in the North End.  (As you can see, I used my lunch break wisely...)

It's linked in the sidebar on the right,  under community.  it's called 'A Day in the Hood'...

while I haven't read much more than the most recent post on this blog, I did notice that there are several winnipeg blogs linked, including one that has lots of North End photos.  (The castle house on College (I think) was pictured, I'm going to go back and visit when I am avoiding writing papers have more time.)

I've been having a bit of trouble with creating links lately (new computer..), just incase you're wondering why I didn't link to the sites.

if you visit, be sure to let me know what you think.. and comment on the blogs you visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment