Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I found a neat video posted on one of Jamie's sites; the Little Flowers Community. It's an advent reflection assembled by Christine Sine, check it out here.
I've had a link to Jamie's blog ever since I started blogging. He's a fellow Winnipeg-er, and co-directs YWAM Urban Ministries Winnipeg with his wife. We don't know each other well, but I've learned a bit from reading his ideas -I'd encourage you to check his blog from time to time. I'm usually inspired when I do. The Little Flowers community is an intriguing partnership with Mennonite Church MB - I almost wish we still lived in Winnipeg so I could learn more about it!

I also got this you tube video from a friend. It has scenes from the Nativity Movie set to Christmas music.

If you have a minute, enjoy!

** look for an upcoming post with Christmas photos.. we had an awesome and memorable celebration with the Shields' and the Marsolais' --- fiddling and playing the spoons were part of the evening program :) .. and we weren't even in Quebec! Crazy things happen when you get all the french speaking people in one town together on Christmas day...!! **

No comments:

Post a Comment