Friday, April 16, 2010

sisters

"The oldest sister tends to be the prima donna, the leader, single minded, self centred, the mother replacement, as well as the most responsible one.  In fact she cannot avoid taking responsibility for organizing the siblings and directing their activities.  She dispenses her worldly wit and wisdom, even if it falls on deaf ears. "
McGoldrick et al; 'Women in Families' 


Just wondered what my younger siblings would think of this quote ... for the record, I object to the stuff I don't like!

3 comments:

  1. Birth order eh? I am an oldest sister of one....

    thinking of you
    LB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Coincidence? I love that picture!
    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pic too,
    We have attributed birth order to a lot of our personalities already... just another affirmation! Where is the one on youngest siblings? I am scared to read to much on that...

    ReplyDelete