Saturday, May 16, 2009

curiosity

Is anyone really reading this, anyway? This is the question on every blogger's mind at least every once in a while. My tracker says about 20 people every day cruise over and either spend a bit of time or link elsewhere from here. Who are you guys?!


I really am curious to know.. so if you're not too shy, then leave a comment.. or if you are, then email me at dvorak.kelly@gmail.com.


Don't be afraid to tell me what you do and don't like about this blog. I'm interested in knowing ;) -- and I will always try to include more of what everyone likes!


Happy Long Weekend.. and welcome, SUMMER!

7 comments:

  1. Love your blog Kelly, and I visit frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here all the time!! I think you should post the diary of the technologically challenged or what ever you called it, I almost wet my pants reading it. Other then that I would not change a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to see what you are up to =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you shoud write everyday - I love what you have to say!!
    Cory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every few days I check and see what's new. Always enjoy reading your blog and the thoughts/ideas you put out there. You're a gifted writer!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kelly! I like to stop by once in awhile to see what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete