One of the best things about being home; celebrating special days with family.. TJ got a train set for his 2nd birthday and was quite pleased ... and quite cute!
Some Flatlanders photos:
The office where I spend a lot of time!
kitchen/common area on the third floor. 
entrance to our 'pod' - three bedrooms and bathroom
Flatlanders takes up the 2nd and 3rd floors - this is the view from outside. The building used to be a tractor factory.Chef Owen making cookies.. a favorite pastime in the awesome kitchens!
This is a pizza bush pie. Classic Dvorak camping food. (Until a skunk stole our leftovers from the cooler in the middle of the night!)




I like Owen's chef hat. :)
ReplyDeleteit is not owen's
ReplyDeletetrue :)
ReplyDeleteFlatlanders sounds fascinating!
ReplyDeletePaul; do you like the chef hat? Its from Paris.. we had these really great friends bring it to us :)
ReplyDeletefrugal friend - Flatlanders IS fascinating! Never a dull moment, and new things to learn every day! You are also on a fascinating journey.. I enjoy reading it about it! Blessings to you!
There's a courtyard?
ReplyDeletegreat photos!
ReplyDeletegreat photos!
ReplyDelete