Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Shameless Plug ...


Thinking about doin' a little Christmas shopping already?


Flatlanders is going to be doing some fundraising this year by selling coffee beans roasted in our very own kitchens. We're all helping out, following the lead of our resident roaster and coffee expert.


I wanted to let y'all know about our little micro enterprise well in advance... please email me at dvorak.kelly@gmail.com if you're interested in knowing more or placing an order...


One-pound bag of FLATLANDERS ROAST Guatemalan coffee beans

- $13-$15 -

(there will be a discount if you buy more than 5 bags!)
(I had my first cup this morning.. this is good coffee!)

4 comments:

  1. Question for ya--are the beans Fair Trade? Where'd y'all source the goods?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've been meaning to edit the post; the beans are fair trade and organic. I think they're even grown in the shade!
    I'm not sure of the supplier, if I get the name I'll comment again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I've been meaning to edit the post; the beans are fair trade and organic. I think they're even grown in the shade!
    I'm not sure of the supplier, if I get the name I'll comment again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! I'll harass you via email for some then.

    ReplyDelete