Sunday, October 18, 2009

how we could be all the time

I saw this video at nance and sean's a couple of weeks ago. It inspired me. I started writing this post with words articulating more thoughts and reflections about thinking 'collectively'.

But then, I decided that I can't do justice to the idea, nor can I even communicate whats in my own head ... so, better to let the video speak all by itself. (and you have to watch it in its entirety - 41/2 minutes - It's worth it! The message is in the crowd, not Oprah or the lyrics ...)


I like it. I'm inspired. I wish and pray for the world to move together, letting the rhythm and reason established by the Master Choreographer guide us ...


5 comments:

  1. cool song, upbeat! It's obviously choreographed though... What's with the two oversized silver dudes?
    H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool! You can see some of the practising for this by searching for it on Youtube. Must of been fun to have been there while they did it! Thanks for posting it Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so COOL!! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were at U2 concert and black eyed peas were the opening band... gross they suck... Kelly your choice in music is still lacking... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. paul: I heard Garth Brooks opened for U2?! Did they change it at the last minute?!?!

    I so MISS you guys!!

    ReplyDelete