Saturday, July 25, 2009

full, full, FULL!

the last two nights I've gone to bed feeling very FULL .. not in the sense of eating too much, more in the sense of being overwhelmed by the generosity and wonderful-ness of our community and friends in Hepburn.


On Friday night, a bunch of people got together and we had a potluck bbq at Wayne and Ruth's. It was such a nice night for visiting and enjoying friends. They gave us wonderful coffee themed gifts. (they know us well!) We intend to make good use of those gifts and are sure that our new friends at Flatlanders will also be thankful when they're sipping tasty cappuccinos!


Tonight, we had an awesome bunch of helpers loading exercise equipment into the truck, moving boxes into the camper, and even cleaning bathrooms and ovens! wow. wow.
We are blessed. Thank you, dear friends.


"Every good and perfect gift is from above,

coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights"

2 comments:

  1. i know the images I've been picking lately are totally cheesy.. there is a time and a place for cheese, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like cheesy I guess cuz it never even crossed my mind.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete