
This is our bedroom.. how do you like my new cardboard dresser?!
Note to those in Hepburn: our shed is full of stuff we'd like to sell or give away.. feel free to stop on over anytime and check it out! There is still a porch swing, some shelves, some cookbooks.. all sorts. We're not kidding!
Here are a few summery pictures...

Syd and Abby at Martin's Lake. Ab as usual pretending the camera doesn't exist.

Owen, Trev and Braden with Eryka.

The sweet guy I've been married to for FIFTEEN years. :)

My very handsome nephew, Bradley!
The boys spent two days spreading gravel on our driveway. Our tenants will be happy not to contend with the puddles and mud after a rain!
Haily sharing (shoving?!) her food with Syd.
Eryka in my 'weed bed'.
This past week, my sister Karen and her husband Bryan helped us out. I am so grateful for their effort.. they drove all the way to Hepburn from Winnipeg because they are just that amazing.
I am deficient when it comes to organizing. Once I have an idea I can run with it, but two of my sisters (karen and Lorrie) are MASTERS at figuring things like this out. I know we'd have done okay without them, and I know we have awesome friends in Hepburn who were very willing to help. But somehow, this was just the right thing. I am really, really appreciative! Thanks for the time, the drive, the fun memories, the heavy lifting, the sorting, and the great day at the BEACH. (Karen and I also had a fun night at Prairie Ink Saskatoon, where she bought their last copy of the 43 things book!) Both kids were super glad Karen helped them with their rooms, because I tend to just get annoyed with the mess. So does she, but somehow they're more okay with that.
I am deficient when it comes to organizing. Once I have an idea I can run with it, but two of my sisters (karen and Lorrie) are MASTERS at figuring things like this out. I know we'd have done okay without them, and I know we have awesome friends in Hepburn who were very willing to help. But somehow, this was just the right thing. I am really, really appreciative! Thanks for the time, the drive, the fun memories, the heavy lifting, the sorting, and the great day at the BEACH. (Karen and I also had a fun night at Prairie Ink Saskatoon, where she bought their last copy of the 43 things book!) Both kids were super glad Karen helped them with their rooms, because I tend to just get annoyed with the mess. So does she, but somehow they're more okay with that.And finally.. Owen and Joey at the speedway last weekend. An 'epic' shot, according to O!




Great photos. Great memories captured! One more week:)
ReplyDeleteyou are very welcome! we had a great week too!!
ReplyDeletethat pic of Eryka in your "weed bed" is completely adorable. And.. it's always good to see pics of Owen working.. haha.
ReplyDelete